Tuesday, June 29, 2010

FINALLY!

About time I update right? Here are a couple pieces I've been working on. And if you haven't noticed already, I'm in love with Swarovski crystal leaves! I'm on the hunt for the beautiful light siam red leaf. So far, not so good. :( But if anyone knows where I can get the red leaf, please drop a comment!

Anywhos, I hope you enjoy my post. I'm working on a couple bracelets right now as we speak. Hopefully I'll find time to post tomorrow.

"Summer Kisses"
$29
18" chain .925 sterling silver box chain
26mm peridot green swarovsky


"Summer Fruit" necklace
$29
18" .925 sterling silver box chain
Swarovski leaf and flower, this will go perfect with the Summer Fruit bracelet. I still have one available! =)

"Butterfly Grave" cluster earrings
I'm listening to a k-pop song called "Butterfly Grave", hence the title.
$18
*sold* But I can always make more upon request.

I hope everyone is having a great summer! I will be back soon with more shiny jewelry =)
Thao~

No comments:

Post a Comment