Saturday, May 22, 2010

Endless Dream Jewelry is born.

Hello World.

Welcome to my jewelry blog. I've been a little nervous about starting a blog about my jewelries but after a couple months of thinking about the name, what I should blog about, etc. I've finally figured it out! : )

To start off, let me tell you a little bit about myself. My name is Thao, pronounced like towel but without the -el. Lol. I'm a fourth year graphic design student at the University of Utah (GO UTES!) I've always loved every form of art but never thought about jewelry design until I walked into a bead shop one day and found myself mesmerized by everything in the store, but specifically I fell in love with Swarovski crystals. They were hard to take my eyes off of them. Damn sparkly things. =/ But anywho, I started research and had taught myself how to make jewelries. I've been making jewelries for a couple months now and fell completely in love with it. I hope my creations will make you as happy as it made me.

I will be posting pictures soon!

~Thao

1 comment: